Wellness Coach Connect offers a simple way to connect Wellness providers with new clients, allowing you to take a step back from marketing your practice so you can focus on your clients. Elegant, simple and easy to use, Wellness Coach Connect offers a way to attract new clients without the headaches.
If you’d rather focus your time on serving your clients than figuring out marketing, then Wellness Coach Connect is for you. Our marketing team will take care of all the advertising for you, sending a steady stream of visitors to Wellness Coach Connect where they can find your beautiful profile!
Video Walk-through – Setting Up Your First Listing
Step by Step Instructions – Setting Up Your First Listing
- Click Add Listing
- Choose your Listing Plan – Basic or Featured
- Enter all fields as completely as possible (You can update and edit your listing at any time.)
- Click Preview and review your listing
- Click Submit Listing
- Enter your billing information and click Place Order
- View your listing
- You will receive an email to reset your account password
- Log into Wellness Coach Connect using your email and password and you can update or edit your listing at any time
Add a Profile Picture to Your Listing with Gravatar (as shown in the listing below)
- Sign up for a WordPress account with this link:
- Check your email and confirm your account via email link
- Click the button to sign into Gravatar
- Add a new image using the link at the bottom of page
- If you have previously registered a Gravatar, it will appear automatically after you set up your account
Listing Tips & Best Practices
- Your listing name is the name of your practice or business (which may be your name!)
- You can select your region from any of the available drop downs. This is helpful for clients looking to work with someone in their time zone or local area.
- In the location field, enter your complete address or your city, state zip code and country abbreviation.
For example, Milwaukee, WI 53223, USA
- You can choose one or more listing categories. To ensure a match with the right clients, it’s best to select only those categories that you specialize in.
- You can also select a listing type.
- Your Cover Photo should be 1400 x 933 pixels. This can be your picture or a banner describing your practice.
- We strongly recommend you add your email, website and phone number.
- Include an introductory video if possible.
- Always include a Call to Action in your listing. Ideally, this will be a link to your schedule for a complimentary consultation, or a link to opt in for a valuable freebie! You can of course link back to your website or to any other resources.
- It may take a few minutes for your Gravatar image to link up with your listing!
Would you like a printable copy of these instructions?
Video Guide to Listing Tips