Setting Up Your First Listing on Wellness Coach Connect: Video Walk-through
Setting Up Your First Listing on Wellness Coach Connect: Written Guide
- Click Add Listing
- Choose your Listing Plan – Basic or Featured
- Enter all fields as completely as possible (You can update and edit your listing at any time.)
- Click Preview and review your listing
- Click Submit Listing
- Enter your billing information and click Place Order
- View your listing
- You will receive an email to reset your account password
- Log into Wellness Coach Connect using your email and password and you can update or edit your listing at any time
Add a Profile Picture to Your Listing with Gravatar (as shown in the listing below)
- Sign up for a WordPress account with this link:
- Check your email and confirm your account via email link
- Click the button to sign into Gravatar
- Add a new image using the link at the bottom of page
- Your listing name is the name of your coaching practice (which may be your name!)
- You can select your region from any of the available drop downs. This is helpful for clients looking to work with someone in their time zone or local area.
- In the location field, enter your complete address or your city, state zip code and country abbreviation.
For example, Milwaukee, WI 53223, USA
- You can choose one or more listing categories. To ensure a match with the right clients, it’s best to select only those categories that you specialize in.
- Your Cover Photo should be 1400 x 933 pixels. This can be your picture or a banner describing your practice.
- We strongly recommend you add your email, website and phone number.
- Include an introductory video if possible.
- Always include a Call to Action in your listing. Ideally, this will be a link to your schedule for a complimentary consultation, or a link to opt in for a valuable freebie!
- It may take a few minutes for your Gravatar image to link up with your listing!